QuickBooks is the best commercial accounting program for small to mid-sized business operators. Here are some reasons you should use QuickBooks.
1. You will spend less time on documentation and bookkeeping and because many straightforward bookkeeping tasks are managed automatically. Running your business is less demanding.
2. You can easily compile the reports with bookkeeping data you need. You’ll always be informed of your company’s financial status. You immediately distinguish whether you’re making a profit or not and how your business is performing.
3. You save money because QuickBooks is so reasonably priced. You can run it to operate a $1 million or a $25 million business for several hundred dollars. Computer accounting software is really one of the most affordable expenses in business.
4. Your business can expand with QuickBooks. QuickBooks will help build a business plan to utilize when trying to acquire a small business loan or line of credit. You can design an uncomplicated strategy for the future. QuickBooks will compile a documented cash flow statement, projected balance sheet, profit and loss report in the format suggested by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
5. You can modify QuickBooks to present information to your preference. QuickBooks is especially developed for adaptability and flexibility on a wide variety of small and medium businesses. To increase its appeal, QuickBooks has recently included customized accounting packages for Health Care Professionals, Non-Profit Businesses, Contractors and Retailers.
6. You can be certain realizing that QuickBooks is a secure, dependable and proven package. Many small businesses world-wide have opted for QuickBooks as their accounting software. You sure to benefit using a software package with such far-reaching installed user base.
7. You save data entry time and reduce errors by exchanging information between QuickBooks and over 100 commercial applications. You can even assign data to popular programs, such as Microsoft
Word, Excel, Outlook and ACT.
8. Online QuickBooks payments generate faster payments. Send an online statement or invoice and with QuickBooks Online Billing, your customer can pay you with a credit card or bank account transfer hassle-free. Waiting for a check in the mail is eliminated.
9. You can easily process credit card payments with QuickBooks Merchant Account Service. This payment method is the only credit card acceptance service incorporated into QuickBooks software, which means you only enter payment information once. No other software or hardware is necessary. Your customers can pay with MasterCard, Visa and American Express accounts.
10. You can pay your invoices and bank online as well. Setup your current banking in QuickBooks, and you’re equipped to pay your bills without generating and mailing paper checks. Just draft checks in QuickBooks as you typically would, then click a button and your participating bank takes care of the rest! Disburse funds to anyone in the U.S. online from your credit card companies to restaurant delivery service. Online banking also enables you to transfer your monthly statement from your participating bank straight into QuickBooks for simple and direct reconciliation.