Planning is essential to legitimately and successfully lower your tax liability. We extend beyond tax compliance and take extra initiative to recommend a tax saving approaches to boost your after-tax revenue.
We take precedence in maximizing our expertise of present tax laws, complicated tax codes, and new tax guidelines by enrolling in frequent tax seminars.
Our priority is for our clients to pay the lowest amount of taxes permitted by law because we continuously seek ways to lower your taxes throughout the entire year, and not just at the year-end.
We suggest tax saving plans that help you…
- Maintain and expand your assets by keeping the federal government away from interfering with your finances.
- Defer income so you can hold on to your money now and forfeit less taxes later.
- Decrease taxes on your income so you can take home more of what you earn.
- Decrease taxes on your estate so your family inherits more of what you’ve earned.
- Reduce gift taxes to allow increased gifting.
- Minimize taxes on your investments so you your wealth inflates faster.
- Minimize taxes on your retirement disbursements so you can retire more comfortably.
Here are some of the tax saving approaches we apply:
- Dividing income among different family members or legal bodies in order to get the maximum amount of earnings taxed into a lower bracket.
- Transferring income or expenses on an annual basis so that the money lands where it will be taxed at a lower rate.
- Deferring tax liabilities through certain investment options such as contributions, pension plans or other comparable plans.
- Investing certain reserves to produce income that is tax exempt from either federal, state or both tax agencies.
Establishing tax deductions by organizing your money so you can engage in more enjoyable pastimes, such as travelling or investing in a vacation home.
Keep in mind that we are on your side, and do not work for the IRS. Many of our clients save many times the expense in reduced tax liability by implementing well thought-out strategies and legitimate tax plans.