Small Business Accounting
Paying your employees, and abiding by the laws and IRS doesn’t have to make your payroll operations an exhausting nightmare for your small business.
Small business owners take an average of eight hours per month to complete completing payroll functions. Which amounts to 12 whole days every year that could be spent creating sales, seeking new business opportunities, developing products or services, or taking care of customers.
We provide payroll solutions that service your business’s needs and allow you to take time to do what you do best, which is to keep your business running.
Reasons to Outsource Your Payroll…
- It Costs Less
Utilize your staff more effectively by permitting us to manage payroll and all related legal details. Decrease operating cost by eliminating the need to employ specialized staff.
- It Saves Time
Our payroll service removes the inconvenience of maintaining, tailoring, and revising your own payroll system. There is no burden of data entry, no more exploring updates or new regulations, no more doubts.
- Hassle Free Payroll Tax Filing
Remove the risks of computing and filing your company payroll taxes by having qualified experts do it for you. Federal, state and local payroll tax laws are repeatedly changing and becoming more complicated. How much time do you want to take learning all the regulations and keeping your information current?
- Enables You To Concentrate On Core Competencies
Our qualified staff enables you to concentrate on the fundamental competencies of your business. We are accounting experts. You get professional working with you for your benefit.
- Comprehensive Reports
You receive comprehensive, user-friendly and detailed payroll reporting. For a small charge, we will add workers’ compensation, union reports, certified payroll, and much more.
Get Payroll Answers That Best Meet Your Needs.
We recognize that when it concerns payroll service, no one solution suits all businesses. That’s why we provide the following 3 custom payroll managing choices.
1. Comprehensive Payroll Services
Our Comprehensive Payroll Service oversees all of the payroll processing for you, so that you don’t have the trouble. You get…
- Your payroll checks will be and present timely, always.
- Every payroll check is laser printed on blank check paper stock to guarantee maximum security and conform to micro encoding standards as stated by the Federal Reserve System.
- Direct Deposits at no additional charge
- Stress-free IRS and State tax coverage in addition to EFTPS tax deposits.
- Clear and simple to understand annual, quarterly, and monthly, quarterly payroll tax documents, including forms such as W-2, W-3 and 1099.
- Thorough reports on your employee’s vacation, sick days, and personal day accumulation.
- Development and filing of the required new hire documentation
- Your payroll records kept up in first-rate shape.
2. After-the-Fact-Payroll Services
We will take your manually formulated payroll information and other payroll records and forward these reports to our data files.
3. Online Payroll Data Entry
You can process your employee’s hours and pay securely online. You’ll get…
- The capability to immediately print payroll checks on your company printer.
- Direct Deposits for Free
- All IRS and State tax reports including EFTPS tax deposits.
- The same straight forward and user friendly annual, quarterly and montly payroll tax reports, including W-2, W-3 and 1099 forms.
- Comprehensive reports on your employee’s vacation, sick days, and personal day accumulation..
- Manufacture and filing of the required new hire reports
- Your payroll records retained in top quality order
Custom Payroll Reports Service
There are an apparent infinite amount of specialized reports Government agencies require. We can create the following reports for you.
- Unemployment Claims
- W-2 and W-3 processing
- 1099 and 1096 processing
- Formulation/aid with Federal and State registration reports
- Worker’s Compensation Audits
- Child Support Audits
- Social Security Audits
What Are Our Charges?
So that we can we provide an actual fee for our payroll services we need to learn a little more about your company and what services you’ll find helpful. Our fees are exceptionally affordable.