Part-Time CFO Services
Expanding businesses often arrive at a point where they would benefit from professional financial advice, but don’t have the funds to employ a full-time controller or CFO.
If you’re prosperous enough to be in this situation then we have an ideal solution for you. Our Part-Time CFO service provides you with a qualified financial manager who supports you to direct your business to achieve success.
The expense of employing a full-time CFO can stretch from $60,000 to over $100,000 per year plus benefits and other supplements. Our Part-Time CFO services deliver qualified assistance for a smaller portion of that rate.
With our Part-Time CFO support, you receive all this…
- More opportunity to concentrate on new services, new clients and other important business matters
- Improved oversight of the financial properties of your business. You’ll get less unexpected turns and a better grasp of company funds
- Better decision-making competencies from a stronger understanding of the core numbers of your company.
- An immediately accessible professional to assist you with those complex business decisions and help you refine your business goals
- The peace of mind recognizing that a professional is protecting, managing, and constantly enhancing the financial branch of your business
- An expert who develops strong financial direction in your company to decrease employee theft and heighten profits
- Monitoring and training and your accounting personnel
- Higher quality and expediency of financial material
- Budget planning and oversight
- Profitability evaluation of service or product branch
- Tax saving approaches
- Trend study
- Support in clarifying long-range goals and the quantification of plans
- A professional connection to vendors, attorneys, bankers, insurance representatives, etc.
- Cash supervision
- Aid in securing financing from banks, including guidance with negotiations
- Analysis and/or mediation of insurance policies
- Manufacture of business accounting procedural regulations
- Examination of equipment expenses, purchases and expansion, etc.
- Acquisition and mergers and guidance
- Customized collection procedures and guidelines